Casting is great, but it gets a little old if nothing's biting!
1. Be sure to add the Google Cast for Education extension if you haven't done so already. Please note, students do not need to add this extension.
2. After you add the extension, click the small green Google Cast for Education extension icon near the top of your screen.
5. On the student's end, they need to open Chrome, click the three-dots in the upper right, and select 'Cast...'
6. Students will click the 'Source' drop-down menu and select 'Cast desktop' and then click the receiver they wish to cast to. They will likely only see one.
7. Now, here's the kicker...MANY STUDENTS (sometimes teachers) WON'T SEE ANYTHING!!!
8. If that's the case, at the top of the browser, right-click the small grayed-out casting icon.
9. Select 'Enable cloud services'.
9. If you're prompted about enabling cloud services for cast, click 'Enable'?
10. Repeat steps 5 and 6 and students will be casting to their heart's content!