Are you trying out digital behavior charts? Maybe you're ordering a set of T-shirts for a club you're sponsoring? Stay on top of responses immediately by turning on email notifications in Google Forms! You may not want this feature for every form you send, but for those that require your attention right away, this is an excellent way to go!
1. Go to forms.google.com and create your form.
2. After the form is created, click the 'Responses' tab.
3. Click the 'Three-dot' or 'Caterpillar' menu.
4. Select 'Get email notifications for new responses'.
5. That's it! Sit back, relax and listen to your computer sing as the notifications drop into your inbox!