Ever have multiple appointments with the same people but at different times and days? Happens all the time, right?
Save time in Google Calendar by duplicating your appointments and adjusting the date and time instead of having to input all that other information.
Here's how to do it...
1. Create your first appointment with the date, time, location, and guests.
2. Click 'Save'
3. Double-click on the appointment in your calendar to re-open it
4. Near the top right-hand side of the page (just to the right of the 'Save button), click 'More actions'
6. Enter the date and time for your next meeting and then click 'Save'
7. Now your next appointment is all set up without having to enter any info except for the new time! Yay!