Skip to main content

Create a Folder in Google Drive



Staying organized and keeping on top of my organizational skills is very important to me. It's especially important on my computer where I end up with hundreds--if not thousands--of files to sort through. In order to maintain my organizational black belt, I use folders in Google Drive. If you'd like your Drive organized, follow these steps.

1. Open your Chrome browser and go to drive.google.com

2. Near the upper lefthand corner, click the button that says '+ New'

3. Select 'Folder'

4. Name the folder

5. Find loose files in your Drive and drag and drop them into the folder

6. Spend a few minutes dragging and dropping and you'll win the Edwin G. Seibels Award for Extraordinary File Management!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I Share the Summary of Results from Google Forms with Others?

Google Docs: Add Numbers and Prefixes to Lists

GMail: Create a Parent Distribution List from Skyward