Ever had a hankering to share many, many files with lots of people all at once? Well, have I got the solution for you! What you're going to need to do is share an entire folder! Some may ask, "Is that even possible?" Why, yes it is! Line up, one and all, to find out how...or just follow these steps.
1. Open the Chrome browser and go to drive.google.com
2. Find the folder you would like to share and right-click it
3. If you're only sharing it with a few people, select 'Share...'
4. Enter the names of the individuals you choose to share your folder with and click 'Send'
5. If you'd like to share your folder with the entire world you'd never have time to enter all their names, so you'll need to create a link.
6. Right-click the file, but this time select 'Get shareable link'
7. Click the switch icon to turn on link sharing
8. By default, the link can be used by anyone in the Edmonds School District, but if you want to go big...
9. Click 'Sharing settings'
10. Click 'Anyone at Edmonds School District with the link can view'
11. Select 'More...'
12. Select either 'On - Public on the web' or 'On - Anyone with the link'
13. Click 'Save'
14. You've just shared your folder with the planet!