Skip to main content

Pin Tabs in Google Chrome



There are some websites I use almost every minute of every day. For me, these sites are GMail, Google Calendar, and Google Drive. Because I access them so frequently, I like to 'pin' them so they are always open and will open every time I launch my Chrome browser. To pin tabs, follow these steps.

1. Go to the site you would like to pin. GMail would be a great place to start.

2. Once the site loads, right-click the tab and select 'Pin tab'.

3. The size of the tab will shrink and it will move to the left side of your browser.

4. You can now close Chrome and the tab will be there, ready for you when you relaunch!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I Share the Summary of Results from Google Forms with Others?

Google Docs: Add Numbers and Prefixes to Lists

GMail: Create a Parent Distribution List from Skyward