Sometimes, after composing a long email, you just want to be done with the thing. But then you realize, "Rats! I need to add my job title, employer, phone number, my favorite website, and my company logo!"
Wouldn't it be great if this could be done ahead of time so you never had to worry about it? Well, great news, it can! All you have to do is create a signature and it will appear at the end of all of your outgoing messages.
1. Sign into GMail.
2. Near the top right corner is an icon shaped like a cog or gear. Click it!
3. When the menu opens, select 'Settings'.
5. If the 'No signature' button is selected, click the button below to create your signature.
6. Signatures can include anything you want, but your name, job title, employer, and contact information are important to include. You can also import an image if you'd like.
7. When you're happy with your signature, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Save Changes'. Sadly, your signature will not be saved if you skip this step.
8. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your new signature as it is automatically added to the end of every email you send!