As your students plug away through Code.org's CS Fundamentals curriculum, you may wish to view their progress. Here are the steps for doing that.
1. Log into Code.org. If you set it up with Google Classroom, sign in with Google. If you set it up through Clever, be sure to sign in through the Clever Portal.
2. Scroll down so you can see your class section.
3. Click the name of the class section.
4. Click the lesson number to view the activities completed for that specific lesson.
5. For a comprehensive look at how to do this, view the brief video above.