Skip to main content

No calculator? No problem! Google those math problems!



If you're like me, you constantly have math problems rolling around in your head. I have to admit, this isn't a joke! Sometimes I have nifty little shortcuts to solve them, but other times, I struggle to use mental math to close the deal. Of course, I love cranking through multi-digit multiplication and lengthy long division as much as the next person, but sometimes I just don't have the hours to justify it and that's when I reach for my handy-dandy Google search engine!

Here's how:

1. Open a new tab in your web browser and go to google.com.

2. In the box where you'd normally run a Google search, type the problem. Or - for bonus points - use the voice feature by clicking the microphone icon and just say it!













3. Hit 'Enter' on your keyboard and, "Voila!" You've got yourself an answer!















Super Extra Credit Bonus Info: You can do the same thing through the Omnibox (Google's name for the address bar)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I Share the Summary of Results from Google Forms with Others?

Google Docs: Add Numbers and Prefixes to Lists

GMail: Create a Parent Distribution List from Skyward