Sometimes section details need to be edited in Code.org's CS Fundamentals curriculum. Here are the steps to find where to edit.
1. Log into Code.org. If you set up your class section with Google, be sure to sign in with Google. If you used Clever, please log in through the Clever Portal.
2. Scroll down to view the class sections.
3. On the right-hand side of the table, there is a dropdown arrow. Click it!
4. Select 'Edit Section Details'.
5. This will allow you to edit any of the details about the section.
6. For a more comprehensive look, please view the short video above.