Every now and then, some things with technology can go a little awry. One thing I've noticed are windows that decide to migrate beyond the fair pastures of your desktop and just kind of partially hang out in the unexplored regions beyond your screen. The big dilemma is you may not be able to access the feature you need in that window and it seems like there's no way to pull it back in. If you've experienced, or are experiencing, this maddening situation, here's what to do.
1. Right-click anywhere on your desktop to bring up this menu.
2. Select 'Display settings'
3. Scroll down until you see 'Resolution'.
4. Click the drop-down menu and select any other resolution.
5. You should now see the entire window that was hanging out in the regions beyond and you will be able to drag it to the center of your desktop.
6. After you guide your window safely back to the safe confines of your desktop, return to 'Display settings' and change the resolution back to what it was.