In the midst of the holiday season, I'm sure everyone is wondering the same thing. How in the world am I going to share tech directions with all my friends and family? Sharing spoken tech tips through mouthfuls of roast beast just hasn't worked for everyone in the past and folks just seem to get lost and confused when you hand them a set of 137 complex directions.
Well, we've all heard that a picture is worth a thousand words, but how can all those ever-so-important images be captured. Why, by using the Snipping Tool, of course!
To access the Snipping Tool:
2. Either start typing the words 'Snipping Tool' or look for the tile that's already there.
3. After the program opens, navigate to the image you want to snip.
4. Click 'New'.
5. The screen will turn a little gray, don't worry, everything's going to be all right. Click and drag over the image you want to snip.
6. If you like what you see, click the little floppy disk icon to save it.
7. Give the image a name you'll remember and save it in a folder where you'll remember to find it.
8. Upload it into documents, presentations, video productions, or whatever else you think will best help your dear friends and family.